Only 10 more days until Christmas, which means it's the perfect time for some last minute gift shopping! I created a list below for the seasoned jetsetter or wanderluster who hasn't booked plane tickets just yet...(actually, the gifts below might apply mainly to me haha) I hope these gift ideas inspire y'all to pack your carry-ons and go on adventures!
1. PRINTS BY CHRISTIAN CHAIZE This is perfect for beach and Europe lovers. His prints are nostalgic and soft and would be a perfect addition to anyone's art collection.
2. TURKISH TOWEL I would say that my turkish towel was one of my best travel purchases this year. They're soft, lightweight, take up less space than a traditional towel, absorb water effectively, and dry quickly. They can be used for showering or at the beach. Plus they're so pretty!
3. PORTABLE CHARGER I've had this portable charger for over a year now and I don't go anywhere without it. This is a great quality one, especially for the price, and it can charge my iPhone 6 fully around 3+ times! I don't know what I would do if my phone ran out of battery when abroad. The lightning USB port also charges my phone so fast, I don't have to stay attached to it for long.
4. TRAVEL WALLET kikki-K is one of my favorite stationery/design brands. I love how this travel wallet organizes your passport, foreign currency, and other important documents and cards. I think it's important to have a wallet that fits your passport, because I always end up taking it around with me in my bag instead of leaving it in the hotel room.
5. ARTIFACT UPRISING I love giving and receiving personalized gifts. This is my favorite store for printing photobooks and ordering other awesome photo gifts like calendars, postcards, and prints. They have really high quality products that makes any print look like a work of art.
6. FRENDS LAYLA HEADPHONES If you're willing to splurge for a close friend, a nice pair of headphones are alreadys a good idea. These gorgeous headphones make a great gift because it isn't generally what someone might buy for themselves. Also great for that one friend who seems to already have everything
7. INSTAX MINI This is the perfect gift for the sentimental traveler who loves to take photos. My sister has had this for a couple years now and doesn't really use Instagram, but instead has amazing booklets of all her adventures that she can browse. I love that it's analog and you get an instant print and since the photos are film-based, they have a more precious and memorable quality to them
8. ENGRAVED COORDINATES NECKLACE I love this necklace that's simple and dainty and goes with everything. I've had the Los Angeles one for a while now, and everytime I wear it I'm reminded of my beautiful hometown. I might pick one up for a friend who loves Paris but hasn't had the chance to visit yet, hopefully it inspires her to visit! I've also loved the quality/price point of Bauble Bar, it's such an awesome brand with great styles.
9. LUGGAGE TAG Besides making it super easy to spot your stuff at baggage claim, it's pretty and adds personality to your luggage.
10. PLACES TO GO, PEOPLE TO SEE This Kate Spade coffee table book is an amazing collection of inspiring quotes, beautiful photographs, and great design. It's been on my wishlist for a while--I think it's inspiring for both art/design and travel!
11. TRAVEL FOR TRAVEL'S SAKE The perfect motivation to get packing.
12. TYPOGRAPHIC CITY PRINTS My friend bought me the Los Angeles poster two years ago for my birthday and it's been hanging in my New York apartment ever since. I love this because I can recognize all the neighborhoods in LA and it's a typographic work of art that makes a statement in my room.
13. BARON FIG NOTEBOOK I'm an avid believer in journaling. It helps you remember the adventures you've had and things you've learned and articulate things that you hope for in the future. I love Baron Fig's notebook because it's well-designed and it lies completely flat, meaning you'll be able to use the edges with no problem.
14. SCRATCHABLE WORLD MAP You can scratch at this fun map of the world to indicate where you've already explored. Get ideas for your next travel destination by looking at the areas you haven't scratched off yet!
15. CARRY-ON COCKTAIL KIT I love Moscow Mules, and this kit is perfect to enjoy a sophisticated drink while up in the air. Perfect for your gin-swilling friends.